You should setup shared secret for your account before login. This way you never need to type full passphrase in freebird.
Learn more about shared secret at (https://ardordocs.jelurida.com/Secret_Sharing)
You must setup your own node. If this website is not your node, please download freebird from the bottom and run a node.
To setup shared secret on your node, follow this procedure:
1. Login Ardor wallet with remembered passphrase (using web browser), and open the account details dialog by clicking the upper left dashboard title.
2. Split the passphrase into 2/3 pieces by printing a paper wallet.
3. Add your account and one piece to nxt.properties (Ardor config file) as:
nxt.secretPhrasePieces.[account RS]=[one piece]
5. Use another piece for freebird login.
6. If you have more accounts to setup, just repeat 1 - 5.